Three Hills Amla & Sweet Marjoram Shampoo
Three Hills Amla & Sweet Marjoram Shampoo
This concentrated solid shampoo for normal hair offers a lovely warm, woody scent. The combination of woody, spicy and mildly camphoraceous aroma of Sweet Marjoram and the woody, spicy fragrance of Cypress oil is complemented by the zesty Lime and therefore is suitable for both men and women. There is Amla powder added which helps cure dandruff and prevent hair loss too by strengthening hair follicles and giving your hair a glow.
No-fuss, no mess. Simple, solid (SLS, SLES free) shampoo does away with wasteful over-packaging and environmental worries in one. Perfect for anyone who loves the planet as much as their hair. Not a gimmick, this rich, solid shampoo for normal hair effectively cleanse and moisturise to leave your hair looking nourished and healthy.
- Hair is clean and easy to comb
- It’s easy to use, its shape fits right into your palm, it is light and very convenient for travelling, camping, or carrying wherever you wish to
- It produces abundant, mild foam that is kind, even to processed hair
- It’s gentle to your hair and scalp
- It promotes healthy and shiny hair
These shampoos are economic as each bar keeps on working, lasting so much longer than a bottle of liquid shampoo.
This highly-concentrated shampoo bar weighs approx 70g (2.47oz) which represents 45 – 50 washes, of course, it depends on your hair length and is similar in usage to 450-500ml (15.2 – 16.9oz) of liquid shampoo.
A solid shampoo is gentler to your hair and scalp. It does not contain any propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), silicones or artificial fragrances, colourants and preservatives.
Active Ingredients in Shampoo:
Gentle Cleansing Agents:
SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) is the main ingredient of the shampoo. It is a natural, mild and gentle cleansing agent, made from the natural fatty acids which occur in coconut oil and which effectively remove dirt and grease from the hair and scalp resulting in a gentler finish. SCI creates a beautiful, luxurious foam without losing its mild and softening properties. We use an eco-friendly and biodegradable cleansing agent which is suitable for use in both soft and hard water.
Another ingredient used in this shampoo is Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, also known as SLSA. This cleansing agent leaves a pleasant, silky feeling on the skin which prevents it from drying out or becoming damaged after washing in contrast to the commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) which are not approved for natural cosmetics. With a large molecule size, SLSA won’t cause skin irritation as it is impossible for it to penetrate the skin membrane.
There are both of a 100% natural origin.
- Coconut Oil contributes to the better hair quality by delivering the shine, softness and power to the damaged hair
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny
- Wheat Protein can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve colour deposition and retention of dyes on hair
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents drying of the scalp by helping to restore the skin’s water
- Amla Powder coats and nourishes the hair and scalp strengthens hair follicles
- Rhassoul Clay gently cleanses, adds shine to hair and strengthens hair
- Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil helps strengthen hair and promotes faster hair growth. Its anti-fungal properties can ward off scalp infections and protect it from dandruff and itchy scalp. It nourishes hair follicles so you can have soft and manageable hair
- Cypress Essential Oil can increase blood circulation and capillary strength which stimulates hair follicles for optimal hair growth
- Lime Essential Oil can help remove oil from hair while moisturising your scalp
How to Use Solid Shampoo:
Circle the bar gently over wet hair once or twice depending on hair length. Use sparingly – a little rub is all you need! Massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. Rinse thoroughly and condition if your hair would like a little extra love.
Please do not allow the shampoo to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in the soap dish.
Packaging: Aluminium Tin
Shampoo Bar Weight: 70g
Standard shipping is €5.95 but spend over €50 and you will receive Free Shipping through An Post with tracking on your parcel.
We're always happy to wrap your gifts! If you would like to avail of our complementary gift wrapping, simply leave your instructions in the notes at the checkout.
We can also handwrite a card for you to include with your gift. Just choose a card and leave us a message in the notes at the checkout.